No Restock Fees
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn’t fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 7 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
Once your return is received and inspected by Moto World Nepal (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your bank account or original payment method. Please note that depending on your bank, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit.
You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to a Moto World Nepal warehouse.
Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to a Moto World Nepal warehouse.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a NRs. 1000 Service Fee.
Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order.
You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled “Order Received.” Once an order has a status of “Order Processed,” it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been “taken out for a ride” is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your helmet on indoors before heading out for a ride.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Hamrobazar, Facebook Marketplace are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Moto World Nepal.
Apparel and Helmets
Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires
- Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
- Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
- Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Moto World Nepal will assist customers with their warranty; however Moto World Nepal does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer’s policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can request a return authorization number (RA#) online at motoworldnepal.com or you may also initiate a return by calling one of our Gear Geeks at 9803867351
Step 1: Click “Login / Register” or “My Account” (if you are already logged in) at the top of the web page. Once you are within the “My Account” area of the website, click on “Order History” on the left-hand side of the page and find the order in question and click “View”.
Step 2: Select the item(s) you would like to return from your order and be sure to choose the reason for returning each item.
Step 3: Select your return shipping method and follow instructions.
Step 4: Please print your Return Authorization form and include it with each shipment back to Moto World Nepal. You have 90 days from the day the RA is issued to return your merchandise so please be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer’s product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
Moto World Nepal
Attn: Returns (RA# XXXX)
Please retain your return tracking information. Moto World Nepal is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from Moto World Nepal when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.