If you’re looking for a full-face helmet below Rs. 25,000/- that offers both advanced protection and style, you might be wondering which one to choose from the many helmets available in Nepal. Although these helmets have sports-focused aerodynamic designs with excellent safety features like Emergency Release System, these helmets are suited for sports riders in addition to daily riders as well. Based on their features and safety ratings, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best full-face helmets in Nepal that cost under Rs. 25,000.
Coming from an American brand, the O’neal Challenger is a decent no-frills helmet. The internal sun-visor on the O’Neal Challenger helmet makes it easy to ride in different lighting conditions. There is also an aerodynamic spoiler on this helmet which provides stability at higher speeds.
- Multiple ports for ventilation
- Aerodynamic spoiler for better stability
- The shell made up of ABS is of an inferior quality
The HJC C70 may look like a regular helmet but with its incredible 5-star SHARP Test Rating this is our safest helmet in the class. The C70 also comes with HJC’s Central Visor Locking mechanism, ensuring the visor is locked in position & never opens by mistake.
- 5-star rating on SHARP test
- 2-step adjustable ventilation port on top
- Inconvenient sun visor control on top of the helmet
- Lacks aerodynamic features
The LS2 Vector Evo is a great choice for daily riders. The Fiberglass shell makes it extremely lightweight for an internal sun-visored helmet at a mere 1390 grams, Lightest in the entire class !! Although the shape of the helmet is getting outdated, it’s tried and tested through the years and we can place our bets on it.
- Shell constructed from Fiberglass
- SHARP 3-star rated
- Emergency release system for quick helmet removal in case of accidents
- Lightest helmet in the segment weighing at just 1390g (+/-50g)
- Not many channels on EPS for efficient airflow
- Narrow head shape may be uncomfortable for some
Next up in our list is the KYT NF-R. The NF-R is the only helmet in this category to feature a Double D-ring buckle system. The aerodynamic shape of this helmet with addition of a large spoiler makes it an ideal helmet for sports riding. The styling & graphics of the KYT NF-R are sure to make anyone think twice before shortlisting this helmet off of their list.
- Double D-ring buckle system ensure secure and adjustable fit
- Emergency Release System helps to take-off the helmet easily in case of accidents
- Aerodynamic spoiler reduces wind drag
- Shell is made up of thermoplastic
The HJC i70 comes at an incredibly close second place. Quality remains unparalleled with the HJC brand, as it offers a robust visor mechanism, and an easy-to-operate visor lock system. An ideal sports touring helmet featuring a wide vision visor and internal sun-visor, enables riders to cover long distances easily. The HJC i70 also comes with an anti-fog pinlock included in the box, which further improves the appeal of this helmet.
- Sharp 4-star rated
- Anti-Fog Pinlock included in the box
- Premium International brand known for making Best helmets in the world
- Some riders may find the narrow head shape uncomfortable
- Rear spoiler looks a bit strange
- Slightly higher weight than the class at xxx grams.
Finally, our top-pick is the LS2 Challenger as it is the most feature packed helmet in the class. Offering a lightweight fiberglass shell, a wide vision visor & an internal sun visor, the Challenger is among the finest Sports Touring Helmets available in the market. Featured with an array of active vents & aerodynamic spoiler, Emergency release system, dedicated visor locking mechanism & anti-fog pinlock out-of-the-box, this is probably the best value helmet money can buy.
- Strong yet lightweight Fiberglass Shell
- Lightweight than the competition at just 1420g (+/- 50 g)
- Dedicated visor locking system on the center of the visor
- Anti-Fog Pinlock® 70 MaxVision™ included in the box
- Emergency release system helps for easy removal of helmet in case of accident
- Comes with additional LS2 helmet bag
- Ventilation ports in the EPS don’t match the exterior vents
Summary list of best helmets under Rs. 25000 in Nepal (Full Face)
|S. No.||Best Helmets under Rs. 25,000/- in Nepal (Full Face)||Price|
|1||LS2 Challenger||Rs. 21,525|
|2||HJC i70||Rs. 23,999|
|3||KYT NF-R||Rs. 24,000|
|4||LS2 Vector Evo||Rs. 16,275|
|5||HJC C70||Rs. 18,899|
|6||O’neal Challenger||Rs. 21,500|
You might also like:
|Best Helmets under Rs. 10,000/- in Nepal (Full Face)||Best Helmets under Rs. 15,000/- in Nepal (Full Face)||Best Helmets under Rs. 35,000/- in Nepal (Full Face)|
|Best Classic Full-Face Helmets in Nepal|