Ariete MX Riding Crows Top goggles are constructed with a flexible plastic frame that is UV-resistant to preserve its bold color and glossy finish. Ariete MX Riding Crows Top goggles are designed to be OTG (“over-the-goggles”), meaning you can wear them atop your normal eyeglasses!
The Adrenaline lens is made from 100% UV-protective Lexan®, which is not only incredibly durable and flexible but also has anti-fog and scratch-resistant properties. Soft, 3-layer antimicrobial Carbon X foam lines the frames and is not only extremely comfortable but also acts to wick away unwanted moisture and sweat.
- Ariete goggles are certified according to European standards EN 1938:2010
- They pass the “High Mass” and “High velocity” impact tests provided for by American ANSI standard Z87.1-2003
- Ariete lenses are certified according to European standard EN 1938:2010
- They are provided with Anti-fog treatment, which is optional under European standard EN 1938:2010
- They meet the requirements of American standard VESC-8
- Compatible with 07 and Adrenaline accessories and spares
- Tough PUR frame for low-temperature flexibility
- Anti – UV lacquer
- Logo in lacquered metal
- QD claws for head-band attachment