Ariete MX Adrenaline Profi goggles are constructed with a flexible plastic frame that is UV-resistant to preserve its bold color and glossy finish. Ariete MX Adrenaline Profi goggles are designed to be OTG (“over-the-goggles”), meaning you can wear them atop your normal eyeglasses!
The Adrenaline lens is made from 100% UV-protective Lexan®, which is not only incredibly durable and flexible but also has anti-fog and scratch-resistant properties. Soft, 3-layer antimicrobial Carbon X foam lines the frames and is not only extremely comfortable but also acts to wick away unwanted moisture and sweat.
AVS Ventilation System
Ariete MX Goggles Adrenaline Profi System uses carefully chosen areas for the intake and exhaust of cooling air. Ariete MX Goggles Adrenaline Profis’ Airflow from the goggles, whose upper front profile is specially lowered to aid this process, enters the collecting vents at the front of the helmet, flows across the rider’s head, and leaves the back of the helmet in a continuous process.
- Ariete goggles are certified according to European standards EN 1938:2010
- They pass the “High Mass” and “High velocity” impact tests provided for by American ANSI standard Z87.1-2003
- Ariete lenses are certified according to European standard EN 1938:2010
- They are provided with Anti-fog treatment, which is optional under European standard EN 1938:2010
- They meet the requirements of American standard VESC-8
- Compatible with 07 and Adrenaline accessories and spares
- Tough PUR frame for low-temperature flexibility
- Anti – UV lacquer
- Logo in lacquered metal
- QD claws for head-band attachment
There are no reviews yet.